how much water should i drink to lose weight

Lose Weight Juicing - Once And For All

As probably any other overweight person in this world, I have tried every kind of diet plan I could think of but after a while, maybe a week or two, I hit the wall. Pounds stop coming off and I get discouraged and quit. Even the one time when I lost 20 lbs. a few years ago, the weight loss plateaued and I did not have the power to continue, so I stopped. It didn't last too long, I gained it all back, plus some. Why does that happen? If you keep reading this I will tell you my theory. This has no scientific proof but what I've seen and experienced in my own life.

For about the last twelve months or so, I've been trying to make small changes in my life style that I could permanently embed into my life style. These small changes are not significant when you look at them day to day but over a period of a year I've noticed good results. I started eating organic products as much as I could, not 100% but just what I could. Milk, eggs, butter, vegetables and so on. At first it was a little hard because organic stuff costs a little more but right now, a year later it has become normal. Another thing I did was I found a good healthy breakfast that I could have every day. I was not the kind of a person that likes to eat same stuff every day. More yet, I was the kind of person that almost demanded variety. After finding a healthy breakfast, I kept having it day after day and now, almost two years later, I've had the same breakfast every day, except weekends. I still like it and look forward to it every day. I've lost 8 lbs. over the period of 12 months. That seems like it's not much but if you think of the alternative, gaining 10 lbs. per year is pretty normal for an average overweight person. I am moving in the right direction.

Recently, I've decided that I needed to lose my weight once and for all to my goal weight of 200 lbs. to 220 lbs. I was 278 lbs. when I started. It is a lot easier to maintain rather than be on a diet trying to lose weight over long term.

I found out that you can lose weight juicing. Well I knew it, I guess everybody knows that if you quit eating you would lose weight but I never thought of the benefits from juicing. One thing is it will clean out your body of all the toxins and supercharge it with awesome micronutrients that will help you fight with diseases and all kinds of illnesses. The other of course is that you will lose weight crazy fast.

You may be thinking that it is so hard, almost impossible. Let me tell you, I was that exact person that said exactly that. I would have never believed that I would be doing this and half way in it already losing pounds like crazy. There is a good way to begin this to have success, to make it easier and it is to prepare before diving into it cold turkey. I went all raw food for 8 days before starting juice only. This actually helped me un-addict my self from carbs and sugar. Once I started juicing I was quiet surprised that it was not as hard as I expected it to be.

This is probably the answer for you so do some research on it. Happy juicing!

Valik Rudd writes about how to lose weight juicing on his blog GeekGrass.com. It is actually his own weight loss diary where he posts his daily progress as he juices his way to health.

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert

0 comments:

Post a Comment