Many people view weight loss as some sort of unusual punishment for not eating healthier foods.. They can not even begin to imagine . Even you might believe that enjoying food is somehow bad for you, which couldn't be further from the truth. To be completely honest with yourself, when it comes to losing weight, it isn't about giving up food or flavor; it's about discovering new foods and flavors. At least that is what it is for me.
I like to use spices to make bland foods a little exciting. Chicken and fish are good to work with because they are lean meats. You can easily change up the flavor with a multiple of different sauces, but they often add many calories to the dish.
But, by adding a little blackening or a dry rub, you can put a little punch in your meal that will make it taste great. And, do not stop there. Experiment making sauces with spices and fruits and to use over your fish and chicken. You would have endless possibilities that way.
Here is one example: I cut up fresh peaches, skin on, and slow cook them on my stovetop. when they get to a semi firm texture, I add a sprinkle of stevia over them, and then mash them to a pulp. I serve this over leftover chicken with a side of wild rice and green beans. One of my favorite fall dishes. I do not crave a sweet after dinner, because I just had it with my dinner. And I never feel deprived that way. And it took me all of about 5 minutes. Quicker than a drive thru!
I also like to add chicken to salads for heartier lunches or salad wraps. Grains are good for you and and bulk and fiber. It's the simple things that spice up the same old lunch that can have a huge impact on your enjoyment of food...and your waistline.
Is anyone seeing any sacrifices here? I don't think so. It's just a matter of thinking and doing differently. And caring enough about yourself to do it.
My point in all this though is that you do not have to sacrifice flavor in order to lose weight or to cut your sugar intake. The key to long term is to learn about proper portions, moderate indulgence, and in exploring new food options and tastes.
I invite you to Download your Special Report on "Sugar Solutions That Work" by visiting Crush Sugar Cravings to get started right away on a healthier journey for you and your body. Learn real life action tips you can put to use today.
And remember this: When You Conquer The Sugar - You Conquer The Pounds
Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert
0 comments:
Post a Comment